felling fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
so i;m geting fustrated as things used to be a;to better but I;ve been on high side and really struggling to work right now there other reason of why my blood sugar might higher than normal but sometimes if I make the tinyest change it seems hand towards at one point of the other problem yesterday I found myself eating in middle of day and then in the evening having my first hypo I had in month. atough the morning still wasn't great

• Care
Reactions: gll
actully i do seem ro have a stomach bug so that would mean explain some of the time being high.

Sorry to hear you’re feeling frustrated @rayray119. Diabetes can be a real pain sometimes. I hope your stomach bug clears up asap.

Sorry to hear about your tummy bug… seems there is quite a bit of that about. Yesterday my son barfed in a bin at school. He was mortified !

Sorry to hear you're not so good today @rayray119 . Hope you get this cleared up quickly. Whatever your BG readings end up looking like after today, park them and move on; you can't put the clock back so try and make tomorrow a fresh start.

Totally agree. If you have a bad day, tomorrow is a new one and you get to start all over again on a clean slate.

My diabetes ebbs and flows and I go through spells when things work as they should and I get really great results and it all seems pretty easy for weeks and then things will start to drift and I will start to get a run of highs for no obvious reason and I inject corrections until I feel like a pincushion and they seem like water for all the effect they have and then I increase my Levemir and then maybe increase it again and then suddenly it settles down after a few days or weeks and I may get a spate of hypos and need to reduce my Levemir again. I never really understand why these episodes happen. It just does and you have to do the best you can to manage it when it's like that and then breath a sigh of relief when you hit calmer waters again.
Chin up young 'un. You are doing well.

Sorry to hear you’re feeling frustrated @rayray119. Diabetes can be a real pain sometimes. I hope your stomach bug clears up asap.
it difantty can even more so when you;re ill.

Totally agree. If you have a bad day, tomorrow is a new one and you get to start all over again on a clean slate.

My diabetes ebbs and flows and I go through spells when things work as they should and I get really great results and it all seems pretty easy for weeks and then things will start to drift and I will start to get a run of highs for no obvious reason and I inject corrections until I feel like a pincushion and they seem like water for all the effect they have and then I increase my Levemir and then maybe increase it again and then suddenly it settles down after a few days or weeks and I may get a spate of hypos and need to reduce my Levemir again. I never really understand why these episodes happen. It just does and you have to do the best you can to manage it when it's like that and then breath a sigh of relief when you hit calmer waters again.
Chin up young 'un. You are doing well.
well theres things like illness and plus there's always a certain time of moth they start to run higher and i'm never great sure how to handle it

well today started off bed seemed okayish in afternoon and then shot up again so I guess my backroud isn't covering me right now not at all parts of the day anyway.. i think i'm going to try and contact a doctor tomorrow about this bug.

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time @rayray119

I understand how frustrating it can be at times. If it’s any consolation, I’ve not had a good day today with BGs either. Had hypos after breakfast and lunch today and then a big old spike after dinner!

It’s super frustrating sometimes but just know you’re not alone - we all have good and bad days and I’m planning to just write today off and look forward to starting a new day tomorrow

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time @rayray119

I understand how frustrating it can be at times. If it’s any consolation, I’ve not had a good day today with BGs either. Had hypos after breakfast and lunch today and then a big old spike after dinner!

It’s super frustrating sometimes but just know you’re not alone - we all have good and bad days and I’m planning to just write today off and look forward to starting a new day tomorrow
em i guess it's still slightly better. day as it was below 10 at lunch after lunch and 2 hours after(diner)(well they weren't actually meals because my stomach doesn't like to have food at the moment so mostly died gain type of food) i prefer I might go. on a lighter note I found this the other day and it actually made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back