feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Have had aching feet today, just took socks off and on both feet toes 2 &3 are swollen, they look like blisters at the side of the nail. I thought feet were sore due to nails need cutting. Don't go to podiatrist till sept. And ideas?
Thanks
Julie x

Have had aching feet today, just took socks off and on both feet toes 2 &3 are swollen, they look like blisters at the side of the nail. I thought feet were sore due to nails need cutting. Don't go to podiatrist till sept. And ideas?
Thanks
Julie x

Dear Julie,

Sounds to me like a visit to the doc is in order. You may find that he/she will refer you to a podiatrist. Your feet are too important to leave anything to chance.

Warmest Regards Dodger

Julie
September seems a long time to see the Podiatrist, mine sees me every three months as part of my diabetic care. But as Dodger says, its best to make a Dr visit, you cant be to careful when it comes to your feet.
John

See the doctor for advice. I find when my feet hurt like mad it is because I need new shoes, so it may be worth thinking about your shoes too.

Thanks guys will calltoday to make apt. Coul be shoes as I wear trainers all day and they did get wet yesterday in the snow/rain...
This morning they are still looking odd but not red.
Will let you know how I get on.
Julie x

Always worth getting checked out. My foot has been hurting all week, likely affect of playing football on Sunday, saw the podiatrist yesterday and she thinks I've strained some ligaments in my foot and should just heal up. Better to be reassured, or get some treatment if there is a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back