Feet pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshrouse90

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all,

Looking for a little information or shared experiences. recently had my annual feet check up which was all good and fine. No numbness/dry skin/ cuts etc my feet are in good condition. However over the last week or so I’ve been having pain in the bottoms of my feet - mainly in the arches and the ‘knuckles’ where the feet connect to the toes. Feels like muscular but it’s concerning me now as this morning it’s quite painful.

Recently was my birthday so I had quite a bit to drink over the last few weeks, was wondering if it was to do with that. I’ve got no swelling, no redness, nothing out of the ordinary looking at the feet just the pain.

Any help/information if people would care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Morning all,

Looking for a little information or shared experiences. recently had my annual feet check up which was all good and fine. No numbness/dry skin/ cuts etc my feet are in good condition. However over the last week or so I’ve been having pain in the bottoms of my feet - mainly in the arches and the ‘knuckles’ where the feet connect to the toes. Feels like muscular but it’s concerning me now as this morning it’s quite painful.

Recently was my birthday so I had quite a bit to drink over the last few weeks, was wondering if it was to do with that. I’ve got no swelling, no redness, nothing out of the ordinary looking at the feet just the pain.

Any help/information if people would care to share would be greatly appreciated.
It may be something like plantar fasciitis or just down to you wearing different shoes, Shops like the Scholl or Shuropody can do an assessment to rule things out, but if it persists then go back to your GP

I second the different shoes comment. Did you wear different shoes when you were out celebrating, or walk on different surfaces? I once had knuckle pain in my feet, which I eventually deduced was down to a lot of walking on tarmac in wellies (no cushioning for my feet).

I’d choose comfortable/sensible shoes and speak to your GP if it persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back