Feet burning using electric blanket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenetik2023

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Bit weird and possibly worrying thing happening with my feet: during the cold weather which seems to be going on forever, i have been using an electric blanket aand some times an overblanket. i have getting really unpleasant electric shock feeling in my feet, very tight feeling, and some times a burning smell when i get up my feet are ultra tender, painful and tight. The strange thing i have just moved and didn't have this in my previous place, new place is very modern, old was victorian, could the power supply be over powered, or something else?

Bit weird and possibly worrying thing happening with my feet: during the cold weather which seems to be going on forever, i have been using an electric blanket aand some times an overblanket. i have getting really unpleasant electric shock feeling in my feet, very tight feeling, and some times a burning smell when i get up my feet are ultra tender, painful and tight. The strange thing i have just moved and didn't have this in my previous place, new place is very modern, old was victorian, could the power supply be over powered, or something else?
I would suggest you don't use your electric blanket as it sounds as if it is faulty and potentially dangerous.
The electricity is supplied at a certain voltage regardless of the age of the property and has to be within certain limits which equipment is designed to work at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back