Feeling weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny65

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I am just recovering from COVID and on the whole am feeling well, however this morning I had my breakfast and then a soluble aspirin/paracetamol with caffeine painkiller for my throat and head which is still distracting me from my work. I made sure I took it with food as I know if can cause issues on an empty stomach.

I feel very weird, spaced out sort of. I cant test my sugar levels as still need to get a battery for my monitor and dont want to pop to the local shop as I am still showing as positive and dont want to infect anyone. I am OK just feel like I have had a short of morphine or something strong. I feel very high, can you get high on over the counter aspirin and paracetamol, is it the caffeine or perhaps COVID paying up, Its not bad, in fact its a lovely feeling, almost floaty and without a care but is this something related to my sugar levels do you think?

Its not bad, in fact its a lovely feeling, almost floaty and without a care but is this something related to my sugar levels do you think?
Could be, I guess. Do you have a blood oxygen meter? If you have, that's worth checking (perhaps you are, anyway).

With any luck it's just you feeling better after recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back