Feeling smug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Z1a

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Latest HBA1C 38 mmol/mol!
The hard work has paid off! Feeling great, so newbies don't despair it can, (in most cases), be done, although of course I realise everybody is different, but I wasn't to know that it could be done when I was diagnosed; its certainly worth a try based on my result in well under a year! :D

Brilliant result, just shows it can be done.
I'm sure you feel healthier now and hope you are enjoying your new way of eating.

Many congratulations. Really pleased for you, especially when you have worked so hard at it. Hope you are able to sustain it with a bit less effort. I think the first few months/year is the hardest, so hopefully you have cracked it but hope you find that you still enjoy food as that is important ..... just perhaps different food.
Thanks so much for posting as I am certain it gives other people hope and encouragement.

Thank you for the comments! Guess I was looking for a pat on the back, and got one, 😛 makes one fell a little more comforted! Fortunately I used to eat almost anything so food range is not too limited, the things I can eat now I am enjoying, just didn't used to eat much of them in the past, like avocados, peanut butter, salads, high protein puds, cauli rice, nuts, salmon, cheese etc.

Congratulations on your great results @Dave_Z1a

Lovely to have these success stories on the forum as an inspiration to others 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back