Feeling run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemase

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling run down. I have also been thirsty all the time and of course weeing a lot. If I had not been diabetic for over a year now I would be asking for a diabetes test.
I remember these symptoms from before diagnosis but I have since got my condition under excellent control. I dont test myself but always get good results when the doctor tests me, which has been a lot recently due to other problems.
Im tempted to make an appointment but as I have been to the doctors and different hosptials once or twice a week for the last couple of months it would be nice to have a week or two off from them. Not sure what to do.

Its not how hard we can hit, its how hard we can get hit and keep moving forward, how much we can take and keep moving forward.

Might be worth at least a phone call to your local DSN, and asking for advice, if you don't really want to go in?

Hi ...

I would agree with Ron on this ... please phone DSN and ask .. Thirst can account for many things, so might not necessarily be diabetes related, but to be sure its worth checking out.

Heidi
xx🙂

It is always worth getting things checked out. I always get a raging thist when I am going down with a cold or if I have had a tummy bug oe eaten something to upset my tummy. If you don't want to phone the DSN, try NHS direct. I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back