feeling rubbish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanz20

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Havent been on for a while as i have been having a really bad time. How do you deal with it all when you cant eat, sleep or do anything! My husband has walked out on me 5 weeks ago now and i have no reasons, nothing. I have been a total wreck and the stress has had a massive impact on my readings, they have been way too high. I am slowly trying to bring them down and de-stress myself but its not easy...:(

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a tough time of it.

I find this forum supportive and helpful when I am feeling down, although it also helps to have a shoulder to cry on sometimes too. Have you got a friend whose shoulder you could also cry on? Where do you get your diabetic care? Perhaps the doctor or nurse can suggest something to help you sort things out too.

I hope you feel better soon and things look better for you.

I have had my ups and downs with relationships but fortunatley not a break down of a marriage.......

All I would say is try and focus on testing as much as you can to take your mind off it, that is probably easier said than done..........

The quicker you can feel better, the easier it will be to deal with whats going on.................

I hope eveything gets better soon...........

Hi Beanz20
So sorry that you've been having a rough time. I don't really know what to say to you. Let's just concentrate on your well being only, nothing else, and try to relax.

So sorry to hear this, my dear :( It must be so difficult for you to concentrate on looking after yourself after such a traumatic event, and of course the stress and high levels have come along to kick you whilst you are down - this can be such a difficult thing to deal with at times like these. I find when I am feeling really down that the best thing is to go into 'automatic' mode with diabetes - eat simply with food that you can predict reasonably well, keep up with your injections and testing and write stuff down.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Hi all,

Havent been on for a while as i have been having a really bad time. How do you deal with it all when you cant eat, sleep or do anything! My husband has walked out on me 5 weeks ago now and i have no reasons, nothing. I have been a total wreck and the stress has had a massive impact on my readings, they have been way too high. I am slowly trying to bring them down and de-stress myself but its not easy...:(

I am really sorry to hear this (((hugs)))

Hope you feel better soon, can't believe ypur husband walked out - if you are as your photograph - He's gotta be stupid - apologise this is not meant as anything other than trying to cheer you up, best wishes.

Hi

Sorry to hear your feeling so rubbish at the minute and your husband walking out on you. When I've got so much going on I tend to be a bit more relaxed about my diabetes I don't ignore that I have it I just don't spend so much time worrying about it as I usually do and I tend to stick to food I know well in terms of ratio's I have for them. I hope you feel better soon, maybe you need to treat yourself xx

Hi there Beanz sorry to hear of all your troubles sweet, bad enough of what hubby did but to give you no reasons hmmm.Do hope you start to see light at the end of the tunnel hun xxx take care

Hi Beanz20,

Really sorry to hear what you're going through... I really hope you get the answers you need soon, but in the meantime do try & look after yourself chook... fingers crossed the sugar levels stabilise for you, I know I always feel worse when mine are bad...not what you need right now!

Sending you a big hug...

Hello Beanz soz to hear your going through a (insert your own preference of suitable language) 😱 time, your more than welcome to lean on us for support any time on this forum 🙂

Hi not sure messages from blokes is what you need, but hope you start to feel some motivation soon and make sure you look after yourself. Hope you have some good friends to talk to, maybe even have a drink or two with😉

Take care

Rossi 🙂

Hi all,

Oh beanz what a horrible time you are having, Being upset, anxious and stressed does affect readings. Do you have someone in your family who you could talk to?, let it all out, the dismay, the anger, the disbelief, the hurt. I know how you are feeling, I wish I could wave a magic wand and take your hurt away. Could you also go on long walks to try and clear your head, I know it sounds like the end of the world at the moment, but honestly, it does get better in time. Hope you feel better real soon. With hugs and best wishes SheenaX(you can pm me if you feel up to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back