Feeling odd but only 6.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel1010

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello really new at this so wondering if anyone can shed any light , I felt really tired , odd and my lower legs feel tingly ( like they’ve got water in them if you know what I mean) so took my level not eaten since one and it’s sort of borderline so not that terrible I suppose ‍♀️ Any suggestions, I’ve been eating really healthy and getting plenty of walking exercise so I’m on the right track

I wonder if it was a false hypo.
If your body is used to higher levels, it can feel like a hypo when you bring your levels down and it sounds as if you have been making some great lifestyle changes.

Another possibility is that you had something on your finger which affected your readings,
If I get a reading which does not reflect how I feel, I usually wash my hands and try again.

I suggest you keep an eye on things and if this is repeated, you may need to get in touch with your doc to check it out - it may have nothing to do with diabetes.

I think my body was running on pure sugar up until a month ago so yes it’s a drastic change for the best , I’m going to eat a 6 and I’ll take it again two hours later and see what happens.
thanks for your reply and like you say it could just be a false reading or something else , I will contact docs if its the same tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back