Feeling guilty.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueneil

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I read these forums a lot but dont take part very often, sorry.
I read about pumps etc and the difficulty, length of time etc that everyone seems to have in getting one. This may make people jealous, sorry but I went to see my consultant on 26th May 2009 and said I would like to use a pump and I have now received confirmation that I will be fitted with one on 20th July 2009.
Sorry again lol

Haha! Don't apologise Sue! That's brilliant news! An enlightened PCT! We now know that they exist! House prices are going to rocket where you live, bwcause we'll all be moving there!🙂

Do keep us informed, and good luck!🙂

There is no reason to feel guilty! It just means that your team are supportive - perhaps more than others - its not your fault - just look forward to getting on the pump and let us all know how it goes!:DBev

Brilliant Sue -- we got there quickly too. It's as Northerner says, an enlightened PCT -- and supportive consultant and GP. For which we are enormously and absurdly grateful. Well done! Let us know how it goes.

No need to feel guilty, what you have experienced is probably the way it should be. I hope that you have a good pump start, would be good to hear how you get on.

Yeah, definitely no need to feel guilty, just be glad that you have a good diabetic team! That's great news 🙂

Congratulations and good luck with it.

I read these forums a lot but dont take part very often, sorry.
I read about pumps etc and the difficulty, length of time etc that everyone seems to have in getting one. This may make people jealous, sorry but I went to see my consultant on 26th May 2009 and said I would like to use a pump and I have now received confirmation that I will be fitted with one on 20th July 2009.
Sorry again lol

Fantastic news !!! well done and good luck :D:D:D let us know how everything goes !!! 🙂

fantastic news. Don't feel guilty about getting something that will improve your life.

That's great news and it helps to know it can be done! As the others say - let us know how you get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back