Feeling Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilT

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Had to go see the doctor this morning as I have been having bad chest pains and bad pains between the shoulder blades. The doctor has refered me to the hospital for a cardiogram.

I feel really fed up as the last thing I need is a heart problem on top of everything else. 😡:(

Last edited:
I know it's not great having one problm on top of another. At least it is being checked out and if it is anything, it has been caught early.

The cardiogram will make sure your heart is OK, it could be something as simple as stress, especially if you have been worrying a lot recently

I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you are down Phil. Im sure I would feel the same.

I am normally fine with the D, but when anything else dares to come along I find it almost too much.

I hope your chest pain goes and the cardiogram brings you good news showing an all clear. Its stressful I expect and I hope you get the best outcome.

Dont worry, you will get your mojo back....all in good time.

Wishing you well,

Louisa x

Phil sorry to hear you are havng such a rough time. It is good that you are getting this properly checked out. I hope the results are all clear.

Chin up Phil,

I hope everything will be okay

Sorry your having such a rough time Phil, I hope its nothing too serious and can be sorted out. xx

😡 That not good to hear.

I hope that it turns out to be nothing serious at all. My fingers are firmly crossed for you

Sorry to hear about your problem. Have you strained yourself due to exercise, lifting or laying awkwardly? Sometimes chest pain can be completely innocuous. Lets hope so. Best of luck with the tests.
Ian

Hi Phil to hear that , keep your chin up and use this place to your advantage when your down we will be there for you xx hope you feel better abit now

Hi Phil

Hope you get seen pronto Phil and it turns out to be nothing serious.

Take care and laugh out loud every now and again, now thats good medicine😉

Cheers

Rossi🙂

Thanks everyone for your support.

hi phil, docs done right to get you checked out. it will be ok,it could also be stress and anxiety,because docs only covering all the bases,which is right, why i say this is that i suffered heart problems 4yrs ago,and the sooner its diagnosed the better it is,you will be ok phil easy to say but dont worry to much about it,as i said docs playing safe

Could be indigestion, that can often feel much worse than people realise. We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you and hope it's nothing serious.

Rachel

Hi Phil, sorry to hear this. I hope the tests show that it is something transitory and improves soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back