feeling awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
well diagnosed type 2 in sept 2021 never had any symptons put on metoformin & statins metoformin upset my stomach so was put on slow release metoformin which upset stomach but not as bad .have terrible pain in shoulder which they say is the rotator cuff & gave me physio exercises to do been 4 weeks now & still paining worse when i get up in the morning .also i find when in bed my legs feel like they are burning .before the diagnosis & tablets i was fine going to the podiatry clinic today .its all getting me down now

well diagnosed type 2 in sept 2021 never had any symptons put on metoformin & statins metoformin upset my stomach so was put on slow release metoformin which upset stomach but not as bad .have terrible pain in shoulder which they say is the rotator cuff & gave me physio exercises to do been 4 weeks now & still paining worse when i get up in the morning .also i find when in bed my legs feel like they are burning .before the diagnosis & tablets i was fine going to the podiatry clinic today .its all getting me down now
I get pain in my shoulders which I think is bursitis, not actually diagnosed which occurs as soon as I lie down so getting comfortable in bed is a nightmare. They are fine during the day.

Hi @dingdong, sorry I don't have any helpful advice, just wanted to sorry you are feeling fed up, and no wonder when you're in pain. Rooting for you and hope you can get your shoulder fixed soon. I've been having hip problems but the physio said it couldn't be arthritis as I had the most flexible hips he'd ever seen which hasnt made the pain go away! Good luck at the podiatry clinic.

I think Statins can cause joint pain have a look at the side effects leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back