feeling a bit low

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandma

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
well just sitting hear on my own all day and its raining a lot. This time last year it was bad hear the bridges went down and a police man lost his life trying to help people some of you might have heard of PC Bill Barker. So everbody hear gets a bit paranoied when it rains like it is. Things are just starting to get back to something normal. And now rain agen. Maybe its just me and one of them days but I carnt stop thinking of PC Barkers family and with all that we go on about on hear just seems we all have a lot to be thankful for even if we are not that well. I am going to stop complaining and just be thankfull for life.🙂

Its nice to think of others and I am sure the policemans family would like to feel that people remember. When I feel like that I try to do something creative or read a good book - do you have anything you like to do.🙂Bev

Its nice to think of others and I am sure the policemans family would like to feel that people remember. When I feel like that I try to do something creative or read a good book - do you have anything you like to do.🙂Bev

yes well I have just made a good mexican meat stew. And made loads so I will be taking it out to the old people hear like I did when the bridge went down and we could not get to the town we justs helped each other. Made a lot of new friends this time last year. Rains stoped now. And stew wont be long untill its ready smells good hope it tastes good.

yes well I have just made a good mexican meat stew. And made loads so I will be taking it out to the old people hear like I did when the bridge went down and we could not get to the town we justs helped each other. Made a lot of new friends this time last year. Rains stoped now. And stew wont be long untill its ready smells good hope it tastes good.

Does a 46 year old count as old? I'm running for a train up north as I type! 🙂

The stew sounds wonderful!

Does a 46 year old count as old? I'm running for a train up north as I type! 🙂

The stew sounds wonderful!

Well it was wonderful never had this one before I have just got a new cook book One Pot simple and delicious easy to make resipes. I like something that you can just put in the pan and leave. 46 is ok if you can get hear in time before I take the rest out but you will have to be quick haha.

Thats a wonderfull thing to do - you are a very kind lady to think of others when you are down yourself lesson to us all.

They have floods near my Mum in Cornwall too and my daughter just asked me to check on her to see if she's OK - bless 🙂

Ooh that sounds lovely and so kind of you to share it with others. I am thinking of buying a slow cooker - is that what you use.🙂Bev

Terrible flooding in Cornwall, thankfully not where we live but not too far away. :( All trains cancelled today because of a landslide and so many peoples houses have been flooded out. Really awful. Hope we don't get anymore rain tonight.

Ooh that sounds lovely and so kind of you to share it with others. I am thinking of buying a slow cooker - is that what you use.🙂Bev

no I just put it in a heavy bottom pan and simmer it making a hungarian beef goulash today. Everybody loved yesterdays.

When the weather is bad I think we all feel down. It is brilliant you are doing something to help others too.

If you feel down always come and tell us about it. We will listen and support and hope you feel better soon

Thats a wonderfull thing to do - you are a very kind lady to think of others when you are down yourself lesson to us all.

They have floods near my Mum in Cornwall too and my daughter just asked me to check on her to see if she's OK - bless 🙂

Hope everything stayes good with your Mum in Cornwall. We all dit that last year when the bridges went down and we could not get to town funny we could see the town ouer the river but to get there it was a 40 mile run round. The first few days we were mrooned hear could not go of the site. With gas leeks no lecky or phones. But at least we were not flooded unlike most ot the homes around hear. We have a temprey bridge now. The army did bild a walk bridge about a month after but it was 1mile away and the older people and disabled could not get there. So we just helped each other when we could.

Thank you everbody for your support yesterday I feel a lot better today even if my BGs are still low. My heads not thank you.🙂

Thank you everbody for your support yesterday I feel a lot better today even if my BGs are still low. My heads not thank you.🙂

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better, must be good kharma from your kind deeds! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back