Feelin betta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirl

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just a quick note to thank all for the support yesterday after my "little" hypo of Monday! Am thankfully feelin much better today.

Had app. at optician today 😱 why, oh why is it always sunny when I have the dreaded drops in? My eyes seem to be doing opposite things in that one has improved and the other got slightly worse! But optician said retinopathy screening and pressure in eyes looking good but would take a longer look l8r in day.

Anyway, hope evry1 is havin a good day, take care all, shirl x

Hi Shirl, so pleased you are feeling better! 🙂 Know what you mean about the retinopathy scans - I had my first done on a very sunny day and could barely see a thing, even with my sunnies on!

I'm so glad I didn't need the drops for mine! Glad you're feeling better Shir.

I'm glad your feeling better today, it always seems so sunny when ever I have the drops in my eyes too 😉 xx

Glad ur feeling better shirl 🙂 Im cacking the retronotathingputinmyeyeplease jobby testing thingy 😱

Eye drops not the worst of it really, is the effect when Iris is wide open. is difficult to see coz its all sooooo bright even on a cloudy day!

But having said that I would not refuse to have it done, eyesight is so precious . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back