feel like i have a hair on my lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leckie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hello , since about last wednesday every time i eat souwt i get the feeling of a hair being attached the right side of my bottom lip and no amount of searching has found the pesky thing inbetween eating there is a random slight tingle which has been coming and going anyone have any idea what it could be also 1st time in my life woke on friday with a swollen ankle and top of foot which got worse as day went on saturday morning both were swollen the right one more than th left sunday the same and monday just the right foot both calfs ache like mad but right leg feels like a dead weight no swelling so far today , on 500mg metformin along with a heep of other random meds for other things, oh and the other random itch in palm of right hand between the 2 vertical lines for about a month is there a conection between all these how does one cope , thank you in advance for any advice .

Could it be the start of a cold sore @Leckie ? They apparently cause tingling. If not, it could be a nerve issue.

Re your swollen foot - I think that needs looking at by a medical professional.

Could it be the start of a cold sore @Leckie ? They apparently cause tingling. If not, it could be a nerve issue.

Re your swollen foot - I think that needs looking at by a medical professional.
Hi, never had a coldsore and nothing to see or feel like a spot or such like , will ask at the dr if and when i can get an appointment about the foot Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back