Feel annoyed with myself because...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum2westiesGill

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just been re-organising my fridge out and finished off the last half a dozen m&ms of my hubbys - dreading doing my bg before tea in a bit :(

No problem with some chocolate as long as you bolused for it

I've lost count of how many time I've felt cross with myself recently! Hopefully you can adjust your doses to accommodate it. I've just rearranged the pantry and the maltesers have been given the old heave ho. Instead I've stocked up on cheese to snack on.

Hope you enjoyed the M&Ms! That's the main thing 😉

No problem with some chocolate as long as you bolused for it
That's the problem they just jumped straight into my mouth. Also the next time I bolus is teatime

Forget it @mum2westiesGill That’s only a few. Hopefully you should be fine. If it makes you feel any better, some chocolate buttons fell into my mouth and they were my children’s. Luckily they have more :D
Thank you @Inka and I was 10.7 at teatime and along with my carb amount of 78g (for a McDonald's 😉) I needed 7.5 units of humalog for food and a 1.5 units humalog correction.

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate buttons 🙂

That's the problem they just jumped straight into my mouth. Also the next time I bolus is teatime
When things just jump into your mouth (as often happens to me too…), you can estimate the carbs afterwards and if it’s over the amount you bolus for just take the insulin straight after eating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back