Fed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
2 days, 8 hypo's. I feel really drained and I am currently far too warm! Got very little done today because of it. One of those weekends I guess. Pah, roll on Tuesday.

I know its easier said then done but just keep having positive thougts about Tuesday shadez, you dont think you have a cold or anything coming do you?

I'm really trying! This past week has flown by! No, I don't have a cold but I've just got over one though so maybe it just my body still faffing about it! Gonna pop some more glucose tabs and get a bath.

I'm really trying! This past week has flown by! No, I don't have a cold but I've just got over one though so maybe it just my body still faffing about it! Gonna pop some more glucose tabs and get a bath.

Enjoy and relax, place i always go when I feel abit stressed or down is the bath lol.

hello purpleshade hope you feeling better

I hope you are feeling better. It is the pis when you feel cold all the time. At work everyone has been feeling the cold in my office since Christmas and it is affecting the ammount of work we are getting done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back