Faulty Libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My current Libre2 is running between 2- 3 mmol lower than my fingerprick test , great for keeping time in range up, not so great when you get woken up at silly o'clock during the night with a false hypo alert. Yes I know you get different readings from interstitial fluid than blood but up to 3 mmol seemed a bit too much , so I phoned Abbott up for a chat about it and they agreed and are sending me a replacement. Great customer service.
Martin

They are good at doing replacements.

Only had 1 minor issue since switching to libre 2, find it so accurate that rarely test bg now, maybe 3x week max just to cross check.

Noticed its also much more accurate at higher/lower levels which is big plus over 1 version, looking forward to switching to libre 3.

I too have had to ring customer support today my libre 2 sensor ended although it had only been on for 4 days, they are sending a replacement and a label to return the faulty one, their concern was if the failure had led me to having a hypo (happily I didn't).

I too have had to ring customer support today my libre 2 sensor ended although it had only been on for 4 days, they are sending a replacement and a label to return the faulty one, their concern was if the failure had led me to having a hypo (happily I didn't)
My replacement arrived today, with 2 biohazard bags and a padded envelope to send the faulty one back in .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back