Farts can potentially help cure heart disease and diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
If you're driving on a long journey with someone and they let one off and then very quietly lock the windows so you can't breathe, they're actually being really sound towards you. They are not, for example, being the biggest s***heads in the world for making you smell their stank. That's merely a by-product of them helping you with science.

http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Farts-can-potentially-help-cure-heart-disease-and-diabetes/272463.htm

😱

ROFL Alan you must really struggle to read some of these stories then put them on the forum at times 🙄

🙄SO ITS ok for me to fart in the taxi now its all in the name of science is it?

if theres wind about let it out

Baked beans warm your heart,
Baked beans make you fart,
The more you fart, the better you feel,
So eat baked beans with every meal.

:D

We weren't allowed to say 'fart' when we were kids, we had to say 'poop' or 'trump' :D

'Pass wind' in our house LOL

I'm not showing my husband - who once cleared a packed chipshop in Bowness on Windermere just after chucking out time by sharing with everyone else. Mind you, we did get served ever so quick after that .... 'No no, serve him mate, for God's sake!' was the response from those in front of us - those behind us went straight back outside the door again!

:D

My husband once went to bed early in protest at one of mine :D

And daughter seems to be learning the art rather well too 😱

Beans Beans the musical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot!

"quote from the Gunslinger" by Stephen King

Where e'er you be, let your wind go free.
In church or chapel - let it rattle !

A botty burp if you don't mind, and when I was a kid it was "up the stairs to Trumpton" no bottom burps in public areas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back