FAO Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi Steff,
Just saw in another thread that you were feeling down and have stopped testing, thought i'd check that you were OK??

I hardly test as i don't see the point of doing it now and then, you cant see a pattern so hey ho!

Anyway chin up & take care of you x

Julie xx

Yes steff, hope you are feeling better about things today! I think we sometimes forget when we see your smiling face in your posts that sometimes thing must get you down as they do with all of us from time to time.

Hope today is a sunnier day for you! Don't feel guilty about not testing, it's understandable.

We all have days, weeks, months when it gets to us Steff. I had a period last year when I stopped testing and stopped injecting. Stupid I know but I just got fed up of it all.

Hope you're feeling a bit brighter today.

Allison x

Sorry to hear you're feeling the way you do Steff.

I'm a good listener. PM me if you want a chat.

A trouble shared is a trouble halved.

Take care.

thank you everyone for messages and pm.s

i aint worthy of my own thread but thanks for caring all ,I wont be around posting as much for next few days so dont think im iggying anyone ok,I will endevour to reply to PM'S when im back on form

cheers x

of course you are worthy, you are a very valued member of our family.
Hope you feel better soon, try wine, it works for me! hehehe

i aint worthy of my own thread but thanks for caring all ,I wont be around posting as much for next few days so dont think im iggying anyone ok,I will endevour to reply to PM'S when im back on form

cheers x

Hope you are ok Steff and get back on form very soon 🙂 xx

cheers x

I hope you feel better soon Steffi , we miss you !! :( take care honey xx

cheers x

Hi Steff,

Course you are worthy hun...hope you are feeling better soon and back amongst the extended family...If you need to chat you know where I'm at...Take care..

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Steff Please dont stay away too long we all missing you so much already! :( PM if you want a chat xx

Take care and speak soon.

🙂

Hope you feeling better soon, Steff. Take good care of yourself. 🙂🙂

Hi Steph!

I am sorry - i must have missed all this - sorry your feeling a bit down about it all. Dont stay away too long though as we will all miss you! Your the person who is most likely to offer a jolly word or a friendly welcome to new people! You always seem so cheerful - but i know that cant be true as your feeling down now. Hope you feel better very soon - feel free to pm me if i can be of help about anything.🙂Bev xxxxx

Same goes steff, hope you feel back on form soon. Anything we can do please msg. Lots of love xxx

Steff - sorry you're not feeling so great - here's a virtual hug squeze 🙂

cheers x

Dear Steff,

Sorry you're feeling down, I hope you get well soon.

Warmest Regards Dodger

cheers x

I value your comments, you have lots of helpfull and usefull things to say. I hope you are feeling better and are back with us soon.

We all have off days when we want the world to go away and leave us alone. Then something nice hapens and we feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back