eye test

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hi

Was at specsavers today getting my eyes tested as i have been having headaches and strange visions in one of my eyes for the past wee while, even though i was in there for nearly 2 hours😱:D they were very nice and explained everything. (why cant they all be like that)

i had eyes tested in october then again in december at the retinal cinic i got an appointment for april of this year then they postponed it to july and a week later to august specsavers is going to write a letter to my doc with the results of the test so that it can be transferred back to the hospital, was told at the first appointment that they wanted to see me 4 months time as there has been damaged done before diagnosed sorry to be rabbiting on but is this the norn i know that there is delays but i think 3 times is a bit much esp if its to do with eyes

went from long sighted to short sighted tho i didnt think you could do that always thought you could be one or the other collecting glasses next week

hi

Was at specsavers today getting my eyes tested as i have been having headaches and strange visions in one of my eyes for the past wee while, even though i was in there for nearly 2 hours😱:D they were very nice and explained everything. (why cant they all be like that)

i had eyes tested in october then again in december at the retinal cinic i got an appointment for april of this year then they postponed it to july and a week later to august specsavers is going to write a letter to my doc with the results of the test so that it can be transferred back to the hospital, was told at the first appointment that they wanted to see me 4 months time as there has been damaged done before diagnosed sorry to be rabbiting on but is this the norn i know that there is delays but i think 3 times is a bit much esp if its to do with eyes

went from long sighted to short sighted tho i didnt think you could do that always thought you could be one or the other collecting glasses next week

Would never use a high street optician - have had two different ones prescribe me glasses - the first about 13 years ago. I have eye tests for a hobby of mine where I see a proper opthalmic optician and they always tell me to hold off. The difference is the opthalmic optician I see does not make money from selling me glasses - spec savers does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back