eye screening

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
just had my eye screening...i'm sat here with huuuge pupils and i can barely see a thing!

good news is he said from initially looking at the photos they look 'perfect' and i shouldn't have anything to worry about! he is going to look at the photos in detail tomorrow but says he thinks they are all good!

i'm really pleased! i wasn't too worried about it, but it's reassuring to hear that everything is fine.

Hi Shiv

Glad your screening and results are good....🙂...A couple of hours and your vision will return to normal...🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

glad screening went ok like heidi says you should have sight back in cple of hours x

it's all back to normal now thank god!

Hi Shiv...

Glad the eyes are back to normal....:D.

Nathan got his letter today confirming his eye screening was all clear to...:D

Heidi
xx🙂

YAY Shiv! Glad things seem to be ok, keeping my fingers crossed for the proper looking at em though.

Mine said to me mine were good when we looked at the pretty pictures after the test, but then I got *the letter*

Good luck my lovely!

I cant be certain but i think most of us have had them i think it is something thats optinal but like i say dont qoute me on that :D i think it is offered to every over 12 yr old

just had my eye screening...i'm sat here with huuuge pupils and i can barely see a thing!

good news is he said from initially looking at the photos they look 'perfect' and i shouldn't have anything to worry about! he is going to look at the photos in detail tomorrow but says he thinks they are all good!

i'm really pleased! i wasn't too worried about it, but it's reassuring to hear that everything is fine.

Thats really good news :D:D:D:D

thanks everyone! i've now been for my normal eye test too. i've picked out my new glasses...0.50 in my left, 1.00 in my right, slight astigmatism in both! just got to wait to get paid before i can order them.

same as me shiv but left eye is lazy one, good luck and hope you like um xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back