Eye screening went ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hey guys had to have the drops this time and they was alot more to it I think sweetsatin said in my thread from yesterday i had to read off the letters through some slides etc.The drops stung for about 5 seconds and then i felt fine had to wait 20 mins in the waiting room and then got called back in to have shots taken, i have to wait 4-6 weeks for results so fingers crossed ill be ok.For now i have some green spots when i look up but the sun is shining so bright today thank heavens for my sunglasses.

Glad it went OK Steff! I'm surprised you can use the computer - I always find it too bright for a few hours! You're very dedicated!

Its getting to me now so im off out into the garden .

Hey guys had to have the drops this time and they was alot more to it I think sweetsatin said in my thread from yesterday i had to read off the letters through some slides etc.The drops stung for about 5 seconds and then i felt fine had to wait 20 mins in the waiting room and then got called back in to have shots taken, i have to wait 4-6 weeks for results so fingers crossed ill be ok.For now i have some green spots when i look up but the sun is shining so bright today thank heavens for my sunglasses.

Dear Steff,

I'm happy for you, that it all went OK. Take it easy on the computer!

Warmest Regards Dodger

Glad to hear it went ok, luckily I don't have to have drops anymore, they used to make me feel ill for hours, headache and nausea, so good to hear you don't suffer with them. Hope the results come back clear. have you had your c-peptide results yet?

Glad to hear it went ok, luckily I don't have to have drops anymore, they used to make me feel ill for hours, headache and nausea, so good to hear you don't suffer with them. Hope the results come back clear. have you had your c-peptide results yet?

No hun not a peep yet still 3 weeks left to go i think, can take 6 weeks.

My c-peptide results took just over three weeks, but the labs round here seem to be pretty quick off the mark. Glad the test went off well Steff.

My c-peptide results took just over three weeks, but the labs round here seem to be pretty quick off the mark. Glad the test went off well Steff.

well i be on 3rd week on sat

Hey steff

Really glad that it went well and it didn't hurt too much xx

Glad it went OK Steff! I'm surprised you can use the computer - I always find it too bright for a few hours! You're very dedicated!

you never saw her first post before she corrected all her typos - it said

Hey gruys haad to have the droops thees tome and they was alat morr to eeet I tink sweat statins said in my tread fom yesterdoy i had to red off the latters through some sides eatc.The droops stunk for about 5 seconds and then i felt finite had to wilt 20 mins in the wilting room and then got culled back in to have shouts taken, i have to wilt 4-6 weeks for results so fungus crossed ill be ok.For now i have same gruun spats when i lock up but the suun is shoning so blight today think heavens for my sunglasses.

You had an eye test today?? ?? 😛 Just kidding!!

Glad it went well.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back