Eye appt tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well it's finally come round as these things (and pretty much everything else!) do. My appt to see someone from the optical team about my diabetic maculopathy is tomorrow. Am trying not to think about it and yet it's all I'm thinking about!

Think of me in the morning folks!

Karen.xx

Karen, I do hope that all goes well - good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!🙂

hi Karen good luck and plz report back how it went

t/c x

Good luck tomorrow. Remember after drops it is best not to drive for the rest of the day. If you have some sort of treatment get advice on when you can drive again as you could otherwise invalidate your insurance.

Good luck today. Let us know how you get on. Big Kisses x x x x

Good luck tomorrow. Remember after drops it is best not to drive for the rest of the day. If you have some sort of treatment get advice on when you can drive again as you could otherwise invalidate your insurance.

You mean I'll be able to drive after one little appt?!!!! Wow, no one told me there would be such benefits!!

Sorry - just made me laugh, I never learned to drive as just as I got my provisional licence through I got engaged and the money just never seemed to be there!

Good luck, I hope all goes well. let us know how you get on.

You mean I'll be able to drive after one little appt?!!!! Wow, no one told me there would be such benefits!!

Sorry - just made me laugh, I never learned to drive as just as I got my provisional licence through I got engaged and the money just never seemed to be there!

Well Flutterby after I broke my femur last year the surgeon said I would be able to swim in six to eight weeks. Eighteeen months later I still cannot (never learnt) - does this mean the operation was not a total success?

Good luck Karen,

Will be thinking of you in the morning and sending positive vibes your way!

H x

Forgot to add it is worth taking sunglasses and headache tablets along in case you need them. When your pupils are dilated bright lights can be uncomfortable. The tablets are not for pain but occasionally I find I develop a headache from the dazzle!

Forgot to add it is worth taking sunglasses and headache tablets along in case you need them. When your pupils are dilated bright lights can be uncomfortable. The tablets are not for pain but occasionally I find I develop a headache from the dazzle!

Did mine yesterday, went OK
Take your sunglasses along it will help, I have transition lens on my glasses and that was fine for me. The only headaches for me was self induced was trying to focus my eyes and was really straining my eyes. Best thing to do IMO is to go home have a snooze. My eyes were much better after about 2 hours.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back