eye appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi everyone , ive got my eye appointment today to see if any damage has been done by the sharp drop in my hba1c ,....although i think my eyes are fine as my eyesight got loads better when they put me on pills for my blood pressure..and way fingers crossed all is going to be ok

Mornin Bex hope it all goes ok for you good luck, hope your wrapping up warm.x

Good luck!

Hope all is well. I have my eye appointment at the beginning of December which is nice since it has taken them 2 and a half years to sort it out!!! Ahem, anyway thats another story. All the best 🙂

I hope that everything goes well with your eye appointment

hope everything goes well

good luck :D

Good Luck🙂

hi everyone , ive got my eye appointment today to see if any damage has been done by the sharp drop in my hba1c ,....although i think my eyes are fine as my eyesight got loads better when they put me on pills for my blood pressure..and way fingers crossed all is going to be ok

Here's hoping all is well Bex! Although they do say to reduce hba1c slowly, it is without doubt beneficial in the long run and the meds for reducing your bp will also help your eye health too...........so best of luck!🙂 Toby.

well im back :D been a busy day first time ive touched base all day...any way its goood news!!! :D no different to the one i had done 3 years ago! they could see no problems... so it was defenatley my bp giving me bad eye sight and not something more sinister... im soooo happy!!!! i love it when i get a bit of good news lol.. so a good day nothing can bring me down today 🙂

well im back :D been a busy day first time ive touched base all day...any way its goood news!!! :D no different to the one i had done 3 years ago! they could see no problems... so it was defenatley my bp giving me bad eye sight and not something more sinister... im soooo happy!!!! i love it when i get a bit of good news lol.. so a good day nothing can bring me down today 🙂

Excellent news Bex hun, like you say good to have abit of good news sometimes x
so chuffed for you x

hehe thanks steffie.....you shoulda seen me though the poor nurse trying to put the drops in practicly had to wrestle me🙄...i hate anything in my eyes...so just as well there are no probs lol

hehe thanks steffie.....you shoulda seen me though the poor nurse trying to put the drops in practicly had to wrestle me🙄...i hate anything in my eyes...so just as well there are no probs lol

snap hun first time i had it without the drops so i was chuffed second time i had to have them and she had to give me a talking to to calm me down lol 🙄

Excellent news🙂

Glad it's good news and it's reassuring to know it's not just me who creates chaos with the drops, I'm getting better tho..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back