Experiencing pain or discomfort from diabetic neuropathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annabel_Barrow

My name is Annabel Barrow, and I am conducting research into painful peripheral neuropathy and the effect this may have on an individuals self identity and self perceptions.

With your help, I hope to address an underrepresentation of individual experience in the current diabetic literature.

If you’re over 18 and are interested in learning more about my study please private message me.

What would taking part in this study look like?
This study is an online 1:1 interview, conducted on Microsoft Teams, where we would explore your experience of persistent pain caused by diabetic neuropathy and how this has impacted your life, including self perceptions and self-identity.
Your interviews are entirely confidential and your name will not be shared with any third parties at any point.
Please feel free to contact me on private message with any queries. There is no obligation to take part at any point and participation is entirely voluntary.

I have attached the participant information sheet below if you would like to learn more.
This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

Attachments

Last edited:
Which university are you at - ie for whom are you carrying out this research and who will make sure the findings are published?

Good luck with your project Annabel 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back