Exercise or Lack of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duane Charles

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
This afternoon I went into Liverpool and had a walk round the shops. I took a break and went for a coffee and then carried on. When I got home I was feeling out of sorts and was told I looked flushed. I felt hot but had a normal temperature of 36.4 I have walked about 1.5 miles and haven’t done much in the way of exercise for a couple of weeks because of feeling extremely tired. Is this normal in the world of D?

Also over past few days I have found it hard to weight bare on my right ankle. It’s not the first time this has occurred but it is the longest it has lasted. Think I’m starting to fall apart lol.

Well I walked 10km today (Walked to a local supermarket to return something and ended up taking a longer walk in which we walked past the house where Sir Henry Parkes, the first governor of New South Wales, was born.) without even breaking a sweat.

A few years ago, when I probably had high blood sugar, I did find it a struggle, and felt tired a lot. I used to leave work early and fall asleep while watching repeats of things Pie in the Sky on TV...

Here's the house:

IMG_7952.jpeg

It's surrounded by a post-war housing estate and a more recent one.

Or something else is wrong. It's just not an inevitable part of having diabetes.
Fingers crossed there’s not anything else afoot (sorry couldn’t resist the pun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back