Excuse me while I polish my halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Went to my weightwatchers class tonight, first time in 3 weeks due to the holidays/weather etc and I lost 2lbs (the leader was very impressed she says not many people come back after the holidays having lost weight). My total loss is now 47.5lbs (since May 09). Still have a long way to go but you will have to excuse me while I sit here and polish my halo :D I am now the lightest I have been in at least 10 years...

Excellent cazscot! Well done - especially at this time of year!🙂 I'm currently the heaviest I've been fr 10 years!

wicked nice work there girl, you polish it although I'm sure it's nice and bright already!:D

PS I think you're a girl!

Well done Cazscot! :D

Unfortunately I've put on a few pounds over Christmas & New Year. But never mind, I'll soon get back on track, and hopefully, get back to the gym once the snow & ice goes away.

Anita

wicked nice work there girl, you polish it although I'm sure it's nice and bright already!:D

PS I think you're a girl!

Good guess (well you had a 50/50 chance :D). Carol.

well done cazscot great work you go girl x

wow thats nearly 3 1/2 stone go girl go xxxx

Dear cazcot,

Well done, you are justified in polishing your halo given that we tend to put weight on over christmas - I did! :(

Warmest Regards Dodger

That's brilliant news, I'm glad it is working so well for you. It is nice hearing good news.

Well done you!!

(I was not so restrained this christmas! although i told me nurse i had really heavy shoes on at my appt on wednesday and bargained with her knock an extra kilo off :D)

Well done you!!

(I was not so restrained this christmas! although i told me nurse i had really heavy shoes on at my appt on wednesday and bargained with her knock an extra kilo off :D)

What were they, steel-capped pit boots?😉:D

Wow! That amazing, I thought I was doing well just by not putting any weight on. Congratulations and well done.

That is brilliant news you should be so proud of yourself, keep up the good work!
😉 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back