Exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Make sure you get the March/April issue of Balance - they're publishing one of my poems! Hurrah!:D

What a wonderful magazine!:D😉 Actually, I'm quite chuffed - my first poem in print in 51 years (well, apart from my blog, obviously!)

Yay, well done Northerner. A published author eh? Will you charge to make a public appearance at the next meetup?? 😛

xx

Well done Northerner. Can I have your autograph please? And will you still love us when you are rich and famous?

Well done Northerner. Can I have your autograph please? And will you still love us when you are rich and famous?

Sadly, I'm not getting paid...but I'm sure that, once word gets out the circulation of Balance will go through the roof! Erm...perhaps!😱

I will be signing copies at the April meet 😉

Sadly, I'm not getting paid...but I'm sure that, once word gets out the circulation of Balance will go through the roof! Erm...perhaps!😱

I will be signing copies at the April meet 😉

Err can i bring my old clash album cover along as i sadly dont get the mag.U will sign anything wont you ?

Well Done, were can u get hold of a copy of balance?

Well done Northe. It's really exciting seeing your words in print for the first time. What will you do to celebrate?

well done north ...which one was it? can you post it here for all us non balance subscibers?

Make sure you get the March/April issue of Balance - they're publishing one of my poems! Hurrah!:D

What a wonderful magazine!:D😉 Actually, I'm quite chuffed - my first poem in print in 51 years (well, apart from my blog, obviously!)

Thats fantastic!!!!!!

Well done Northe. It's really exciting seeing your words in print for the first time. What will you do to celebrate?

Beer!!!!🙂

well done north ...which one was it? can you post it here for all us non balance subscibers?

Well, it's not really a secret, but I will post it here nearer the time when you've all forgotten about the frenzy of excitement whipped up by the mighty publishing giant that is DUK, just to stoke up those endorphins again and get you out on the streets clamouring for your own precious copy...😉

just looked at DUK site re twitter post and them wanting media volunteers...they have a jobs page aswell ! do you think as a D we get special consideration??

Well done Northerner - so exciting :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt be happier for you Northe! Its about bloomin time isnt it! You will remember us when your rich and famous i hope?:DBev

Touch forelock. Well done Sire, permission to reply to your posts. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back