Excellent service from GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
We're always talking about service problems with GPs/ their receptionists so thought I'd highlight the fab service I've just received!
I ordered a contour usb meter on Monday afternoon, received it this morning- very speedy given the bank holiday. Called the GP reception to arrange the change of strips and lancets, they, put me straight through to the 'prescription lady' who asked me what I needed, how many I would like at a time. She changed it there and then with no need to speak to the doctor and there'll be a prescription waiting for me tonight! It's such a shame things aren't as easy for everyone but just thought I'd share as it's good to see the system works sometimes!

Now can't wait to start using my new meter!!!

magic it is nice to hear something positive for a change.

That's really impressive. It's nice to hear of instances where the service works as it should. Enjoy your new meter.

Ah nice. All I have to do to get things changed is see the receptionist and ask as the practise I go to is a small sub unit of a larger one at my university campus. Saw the quack today and she got a rather detailed explanaition of my pump and was rather intrigued. Overall, I must say that my GP here in Brighton is lovely. Shame I have to register as a temporary patient in Eastbourne again over the summer.

Tom

That's brilliant, can I come and be your neighbour please?!

I have the same ...no probs at all ...if ours can do it why cant others?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back