Er.. bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezzaB

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
I'm not sure if its me but my partner type 1 can't "perform" completely different to 6 months ago is this right

Welcome to the forum @KezzaB

Erectile dysfunction can be a long term complication of diabetes, but it can also be related to many other things too.

The good news is there are several successful strategies to help manage the situation - the first of which being talking honestly and openly with each other.

Has your partner been living with diabetes for long?

I'm just wondering if diabetes can affect your sex life???
Well yes, there’s medical issues caused by it in males and females. Sensation in areas etc.

Also hypo alarms during do ruin or at least delay the romance.

And then all the side effects of dealing with it might make us more tired - less interested

Also what doesn’t it impact, literally your whole body and life

Well yes, there’s medical issues caused by it in males and females. Sensation in areas etc.

Also hypo alarms during do ruin or at least delay the romance.

And then all the side effects of dealing with it might make us more tired - less interested
Sorry it sounds pathetic, but we had a great sex life n I was just curious yo know

You’ve started a number of threads on this. Are you familiar with forums, have you been able to read the replies you got about your partners erectile dysfunction on other threads you started?

I'm just wondering if diabetes can affect your sex life???

@KezzaB You started a thread on this at the weekend and had started a similar thread a while before which I linked to in your thread a few days ago:

https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/er-bedroom.102039/

You should be getting email alerts when people reply to your threads. There’s no point starting multiple threads. Best to give the details in one thread and then respond to comments. You’ll get better info that way and your questions and the answers will be easier to follow for you and other people on the forum. You got some information in your first thread a few months ago. Did that help? Are your partner’s blood sugars high?

I’ve merged the recent threads to keep responses to your question in one place @KezzaB

Has your partner spoked to his GP about any changes he has noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back