Easyjet diabetic friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi everibody we have just come back from spain and when i was reading the easyjet book and in the last pages about their services there was a littlepoint about the needs of using a needle or siringe when flying and if you need to dispose of it you could ask to the staff so i did and after graham injection they make me dispose of the needle in those little sharp boxes i think is quite good did this happened to any of you ? i did the same in the return flyght what do you think for easyjet is a very good service

Thats great! Ive not seen that anywhere else, do you think its a new thing?

Great-a move forward in times x

Oooh, flying with easyjet next week, may have to make sure I need an injection to test it out!

good let us know what happened i am wondering if any of the other airline give you this service

Where is the sharps box? Did a member of cabin crew bring it to your seat or did you have to carry needle to box? Anyway good thing they provide a sharps box for use by passengers.

Where is the sharps box? Did a member of cabin crew bring it to your seat or did you have to carry needle to box? Anyway good thing they provide a sharps box for use by passengers.

the cabin crew bring you the sharp box and you dispose the needle yourself so they dont have to touch anything

That's great - I wouldn't like to think of cabin crew or passengers having to carry used needles around the cabin. I'd be tempted to empty out my travelling film cannister if offered a sharps box, but perhaps that's taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back