Dx-day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knapweed

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I can't believe it's been a year. It's been a very challenging and positive life changing 365 days. 🙂
Love feeling good after those tired, depressed two or three years before.
But it is the start of the rest of a good life :D

Ken

Hi Ken, terrific that you feel so positive. I've heard so many people say the same - and I am amongst them. It's not the greatest thing to be diagnosed with diabetes, but if you are one of the lucky ones who can manage things successfully, it can be a real encouragement to look at your overall health, diet and lifestyle with positive results. And, as you say, such a relief after the years of lethargy and despondency engendered by high levels.

Hi Ken,

A truly great achievement! Well done!

With the changes I've seen in my numbers, I've started to think that I can fly. I suppose you do too.

Best wishes - John

Hi ken what a lovely positive attitude, you have come along way in a year keep up all the good work x

It's great you feel so positive about things. For many people it is the start of a healthier lif style because we are feeling so much better. For me it also made me think about my diet and lifestyle too and I started to make changes. It has also had an effect on the rest of the family as we are all having a healthier diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back