Dust Club !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
am off to dust club again tonight!!!! wish me luck hehehe!!! (slimming world)

Am having a mare with hypos today and hate having to count lucozade as a sin, have done a whole bottle today (HAD 4 HYPOS ALREADY) so am possibly gonna have to start taking lucozade tablets instead....such a pain in the behind!!!

Have bought a grapefruit to take along for the slimmer of the week fruit hamper....awwww 🙂

xxxxxxxx

I hope slimming world goes well tonight. When I did weight watchers things that were used for medical reasons, like luozade to treat a hypo were not treated as a sin, but each group is different.

it was my first week last week and I forgot to ask, but have written a list if things to ask tonight hehehe....they r gonna LOVE me 🙄 hoping to have lost a couple of pounds anyway!! x

Good luck x

Good luck Shelley...i did WW and know what you mean re the Lucozade situation....

My tip is if you can try and not eat or drink before you go and go to the loo you'll be well away...oh yes and wear the lightest clothes possible... 🙂

Good luck hun...Bernie xx

Good luck Shelley!🙂

How did you do at your weigh in last night if you don't mind me asking? x

Good luck!

My sister calls her WW group "Fat Fighters", sadly no Majorie Dawes there for the comedy factor :D

I love a bit of cake...I LOVE a bit of cake, oh man - I love me cake!

How did you do at your weigh in last night if you don't mind me asking? x

of course I dont mind 🙂

Lost 1.5lb and won a punnet of strawbs on the raffle heheheheh!!!!! x

A loss and a gain. Glad the weigth went the way you had hped for and the gain is yummy!

of course I dont mind 🙂

Lost 1.5lb and won a punnet of strawbs on the raffle heheheheh!!!!! x

Well done on your loss and yum yum my fave fruit :D

Did you ask about the lucozade being a syn? I like staying for the group and learn loads from other people in the group.

thanks guys 🙂

Yeah I stayed and she said 'well if you drank a whole bottle of lucozade today and still lost weight then thats ok' (i'd had 4 hypos) so she didnt say it was free...but am gonna say that it is hehehhe!!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back