DUK - let them know about care in your area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put in one about my favourite bonnet bee, testing, and one about access to the DSN.

oooo havent we just had a similar poll ??? should we just send them the whole thread?

oooo havent we just had a similar poll ??? should we just send them the whole thread?

I know - thought that when I saw it - perhaps people could cut and paste what they said, as I doubt if DUK are up to processing a thread...

Thanks for that Northerner I hadn't seen it before.

I've sent my offering contribution just now but don't expect to hear anything further as usual.

John

I think what I think about my care can be summed up in one sentence.

All diabetics should have access to test strips so that they can make positive changes to their diet and care accordingly, without having to resort to guessing for 6 months!

I think what I think about my care can be summed up in one sentence.

All diabetics should have access to test strips so that they can make positive changes to their diet and care accordingly, without having to resort to guessing for 6 months!

Oops - looks like someone might be heading for that punch in the mouth after all🙂

What i think about the care I get can be summed up in one word, and I'd like to put it in Trafalger Square to let the pigeons speak for me...

Ok done that. They will not llike what I have put because at the end of said rant about two hospitals here I said this is a bit pointless as DUK can't do anything about it anyway !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back