DS Quote of the week 29th march 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well this is the first week of running this little game so bare with me if i make mistakes lol. I picked the following 4 quotes for this week

1, Shellyknees

Just boiled my head with olbas oil and hot water and it nearly blew my socks off

2, Adreinne

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes, but if you have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1.

3, Caroline
I can tell a diabetic they smell of sugar and are a funny colour

4, Alison
Evein being a rusty old russian tank isnt sufficeint reason.

Out of those me and Northey chose the winner and im pleased to announce
we picked ((((drumroll))))

SHELLYKNEES. Well done to you.

I will not be taking any kind of bribes for winners or anything so dont even try and think by using choccie it will sway me haha.

well it certainly made me chuckle ...now you'll have start the guess which thread this was posted in competition hahhhaa:D

He he - good choice - although I did like Adriennes too.🙂

Can anyone explain Alisons post and why it was said?🙂Bev

find the thread competiton ....

I think it was to do with her anemia , but cant be sure i cant find the post at the minute

Brilliant choice ... hehe ..:D

Heidi
xx:D

I like that choice too, how many of us have done exactly that?:D

Keep giving us gems folks - will make a nice compilation for the end of year review :D

Gosh are we being reviewed at the end of the year Northerner!!! Right pull your socks up people, no more blowing them off Shellyknees, we are being tested !

Great choice by the way Steff and Co (bit like Legs and Co but without the legs 🙂 Only people who watched Top of the Pops in the 70's or 80's will know what the hell I'm talking about). 😉

dont worry adrienne i am sure you have the winning formula xx daniela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back