DRWF Events: Diabetes Wellness Days in 2020

Lisa66

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thanks for the information...I’ll have a look at the event on the south...may even be brave enough to attend:)

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thanks for the information...I’ll have a look at the event on the south...may even be brave enough to attend:)
It's worth it - they have a variety of talks and presentations, plus information stands and lots of fellow diabetics, you'll be very welcome :) I got to meet a Diabetes Alert dog at one of them! :) The team that runs the events is very good :)

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
How very coincidental - we went past Chesford Grange last Thursday night and I commented to Pete that I hadn't been in there for about 30 years! - and neither had he despite living that much closer. Shan't be going in September either as we plan on being in France as it happens.

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It's worth it - they have a variety of talks and presentations, plus information stands and lots of fellow diabetics, you'll be very welcome :) I got to meet a Diabetes Alert dog at one of them! :) The team that runs the events is very good :)
Thanks for the info.
I shall look at the dates.

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Would C Grange be your nearest, SB? Quite close to the A46.

Neens

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Sally W

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Do these events get booked up? I could get to Chesford Grange but need to book hols first. Anyone know?

Jade

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
There’s a virtual World Diabetes Day in partnership with DRWF on November 14. Education sessions and meetings. Free to join. I’ve signed up with Unitedthroughdiabetes.com or access via link on Twitter