Dropsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
I don't mean fluid retention, but dropping things. I keep doing it. I think I've got a good grip on something, but no, oops, there it goes. Especially small stuff like my pills and I end up scrabbling around trying to find the blasted things before the dog who would eat anything.

Is this something to do with the diabetes, or is it just me? Should I mention it to the doctor next visit?

im doing it all the time as well ali as well as the really bad memory im getting my words the wrong way around to, and im doing total mad things my brush ended up in the fridge this morning and my phone was sitting in dogs basket hmm

Sorry guys, just gotta ask - do you get worse at certain time of the month? I do !!

xx

im doing it all the time as well ali as well as the really bad memory im getting my words the wrong way around to, and im doing total mad things my brush ended up in the fridge this morning and my phone was sitting in dogs basket hmm

Oh yeah, there's that. I came home the other day, put my gloves in the fridge and took the shopping through to my room.

Sorry guys, just gotta ask - do you get worse at certain time of the month? I do !!

xx

I do get clumsier and more forgetful then, yeah. I pick up bruises and don't recall bumping into anything.

xx

Yes Helen, I get a lot more clumsy at totm x

I know one or two people whose hands shake a lot. Their GPs say it is more to do with age (they are in their 80's) than the diabetes.

I find I am getting even more of a control freak and I am needing more space than ever, but I was always a control freak in need of space!

I seem to drop things more than before i was diabetic.
And as for doing stupid things I just stopped myself in time before I poured lime cordial on my cornflakes the other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back