Downloading from the Libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Other Type
Hello
We are trying to download the information on my Libre 2 onto a computer so we can store it and then print for diabetic clinic. So, we can only get as far as the message 'connected to the computer' on the Libre 2 and the driver was installed on the computer, and then nothing more can be done to access the information. I'm not using a mobile at all.
Please does anyone have an idea of how to download the information?

If you get download libreview and install it on your computer or phone , you can then share all your libre data with your clinic without having to print anything off. Just ask them for their code , type it in on Libreview and your done. I have mine shared with my Consultant and his team at the local hospital and my D.S.N at my GP practice.

If you get download libreview and install it on your computer or phone , you can then share all your libre data with your clinic without having to print anything off. Just ask them for their code , type it in on Libreview and your done. I have mine shared with my Consultant and his team at the local hospital and my D.S.N at my GP practice.
Thanks for that will see how far we can get!

Thanks for that will see how far we can get!
As far as I remember (I now use my mobile phone) there's a program one can download (for Windows or Mac), but mostly they expect you to use Libreview, so you need to install a driver (which you say you've done) and visit https://libreview.com/ then log in, and at the top left there's an option to upload data which (I think) will walk you through doing it.

As @Martin62 said there's an option in libreview to allow your clinic to access your data, should they want that.

As far as I remember (I now use my mobile phone) there's a program one can download (for Windows or Mac), but mostly they expect you to use Libreview, so you need to install a driver (which you say you've done) and visit https://libreview.com/ then log in, and at the top left there's an option to upload data which (I think) will walk you through doing it.

As @Martin62 said there's an option in libreview to allow your clinic to access your data, should they want that.
OK, my husband is checking this out so hopefully we can get this sorted, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back