downer days =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Having a proper downer day today.
No Job, NO Money, High blood sugars all day =(, Stressed out.😡😡

Everything is getting on top of me today.
Everyone wants money out of me including the bank charging me for charges. ?175 last month and ?108 this month. I cant cope.
Bloods have been through the roof today no matter what I do, Above 10 all day mostly around the 15 mark.
I feel like I cant get anything right 😡😡!!!

I know what you mean

Chin up Lou, i know how you feel, my blood sugars seem stuck resolutely at eight or above too. Problem is it makes me sleepy and i tend to fall asleep if unattended at work...whoops. I also nealy gave out a prescription with the wrong name on it (right drugs though) on Monday, so i'm a tad freaked out. (admittedly it was only half my fault, somebody else put the wrong name on it, i just failed to spot it). Spent most of the rest of the week sitting in people's waiting rooms (diabetic clinic, doctors, blood taking unit) but hopefully that's over and maybe they can work out what's with my sugar levels. And why is it that when my levels are high that suddenly chocolate and cake comes flying out of people's bags at work? One more day to go....and all i have to do is not fall asleep in Radiopharmacy...could be difficult, it's warm and dark down there.
Stupid banks are always asking for money. I'm glad my house move is over coz that was all "hello, here's another person involved in your purchase please give them 250 quid now and more later, thanks"

Have you ever claimed your bank charges back? I have, a few years ago, I got ?2200 back from them. Take a look at the Martin Lewis website, he will tell you if you can still claim and how to. If you can, then you add the whole lot up and claim. I hope you still can.

Chin up, tomorrow will be better. 🙂

dont even get me started on estate agents!!! Complete scammers only out for your money!!!

Have you ever claimed your bank charges back? I have, a few years ago, I got ?2200 back from them. Take a look at the Martin Lewis website, he will tell you if you can still claim and how to. If you can, then you add the whole lot up and claim. I hope you still can.

Chin up, tomorrow will be better. 🙂

I can only get ?35 refunded at a time. I just feel so lost and cant stop crying.

i spoke to you about this stuff on FB and then spoke to hubby whos job it is to help people keep their tenancys..and consquently sorts out benefits ....
try contacting money advice Plus ...they have been really good with sorting out stuff with some of his clients etc ....i am posting this info again here so if anyone else is having a hard time re money they get the info aswell
try not to worry loubie lou you'll be smiling again sometime soon im sure xxx🙂

Just had a loook at their site apparently I cant get in contact with them i need to be referred to them by someone else x

Just had a loook at their site apparently I cant get in contact with them i need to be referred to them by someone else x

ok does it list who can refer...hubby asleep but i will ask him tomorrow xx

" Our services are currently only available by referral from one of the organisations that funds us. "

doesnt say who though x

Hi Lou

Have you tried the Citizens Advice Bureau for advice about the banks etc.

Re your sugars - you are under quite a bit of stress and you many need a little more insulin until that passes. Stress makes my blood sugars jump a lot.

When was your clinic appt rescheduled for ?

Yeah its because of them we moved out only to find we couldnt afford to and are now in lots of dent.
I haven't recieved my new appointment yet

Re the lack of job, have you ever tried volunteering to get work experience? e.g. in a charity shop or day centre, homeless center or something? I used to volunteer for Barnardo's and I loved it, great way to meet people and get references for when you apply for jobs.

Hope things pick up for you soon. How was your jog yesterday?

Yup I volunteer every summer for a childrens holiday camp, but im in the middle of no where with crap bus service and theres nothing directly here apart from the childrens thing to volunteer for. Id be loosing money if i had to travel further.

Never went for the jog yesterday, got asked to babysit instead at it was 11pm when I got home. Will be out the jogging like a made woman any day though lol x

I'm sorry to hear your feeling down at the minute lou. Stress does horrible things to the levels, I hope that things look a bit brighter for you soon.I always find exercise makes me feel better when i'm feeling down usually not as energetic as a jog though 😉 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back