Don't forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It's that time of year again, so don't forget to change the clock setting on your pump this coming weekend. 🙂

It's that time of year again, so don't forget to change the clock setting on your pump this coming weekend. 🙂

Thanks Sue....so my hypo will be at 2am now! 🙄

Err

You mean for the first time in 6 months I will be running on time😱

I forgot to change it last and didn't notice any difference on the basals..

I actually remembered to change mine when we went to France this last time - and change it back on the ferry coming home. Glad to say the meter on the Roche just follows suit as soon as you turn it on, the first time after changing the pump.

It therefore only takes 30 secs tops.

Hang on, you mean these ultra expensive gadgets can't auto change clock times when a cheapola off the shelf ?10 Bush bedside alarm clock can? Sheesh these manufacturers are seriously lazy. And sorry for jumping in on the great advice. Am just shocked at how many corners are cut on making them sadly is all :(

They do NOT cut corners. How long do you think it takes for a new medical device to be allowed out into the wild? or how much does it cost?

So they can't just add it on, would be another X months/years and another ? half a million quid before they had approval again.

They are bound to be 'old technology' in truth, by the time any of us get our hands on them. Utterly ridiculous to compare it to a cheapo alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back