Does anyone else.....?

Not personally as it causes me too much dietary and BG upheaval.
Did you eat it to celebrate a good result or to comfort yourself because it wasn't as good as you hoped? Hopefully the former.... Please feel free to share your result so that we can hopefully congratulate you or if not commiserate.

I'm always ultra-good in the weeks running up to my test but once it's done I head straight to Gail's for a cappuccino and one of their flourless chocolate cakes.

Maybe not cake after my HBA1c but I may "forget" to floss my teeth after a dentist appointment.
Until about a month before the next one.
🙄

I must admit, after a scale and polish and deep clean (Every 3 months) I may be a little less likely to use the teepee brushes for a few days.

I don't actually like cake much, so there's no temptation.

Not personally as it causes me too much dietary and BG upheaval.
Did you eat it to celebrate a good result or to comfort yourself because it wasn't as good as you hoped? Hopefully the former.... Please feel free to share your result so that we can hopefully congratulate you or if not commiserate.
The test was today I'll post the results when they artibe!

After my blood tests I always have a coffee and a bacon butte at the nearby cafe.
They just go together.

When I was doing Slimming World (back in the 1990s!) we would all dash to the chippy after weigh in. So I do understand 🙂

Congratulations on another reduction in HbA1c and hope the cake was really good!

Well done on the HbA1c reduction @Beancounter298 🙂

Hope you enjoyed the rare treat!

Gz on the reduction

oops, I've just done similar
Bloods taken for 6 monthly cholesterol yesterday, today my chicken and veg has a sauce made from capers, green pesto, philidelphia, and grated cheddar.
At least the cheddar and philly were the reduced fat ones tho 😳

No - but I might have one of the huge beef steaks they are selling in Lidl at the minute, with stirfry and then strawberries and coffee with cream, but only after I got the result.

Back