Does anyone else get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loobyloo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
When my blood glucose has climbed higher than it ideally should i get a strange feeling thats hard to describe but i will say spikey, prickly, jumpy, nervy feelings. Is this a common feeling when blood sugars go too high? Does anyone else experience this feeling? I remember getting this just before i was diagnosed and had never experienced previous to this.

When my blood glucose has climbed higher than it ideally should i get a strange feeling thats hard to describe but i will say spikey, prickly, jumpy, nervy feelings. Is this a common feeling when blood sugars go too high? Does anyone else experience this feeling? I remember getting this just before i was diagnosed and had never experienced previous to this.

Yes! I get that! It’s a really weird feeling, like I’m crawling with ants and can’t stay still. I also feel almost suffocated - not breathing-wise, just that I have to get away, keep moving.

I feel like that when my level goes down into the 4's.
Oh how strange so may happen with sugar imbalance either way then

Yes! I get that! It’s a really weird feeling, like I’m crawling with ants and can’t stay still. I also feel almost suffocated - not breathing-wise, just that I have to get away, keep moving.
yes i couldn't think how to describe it and when it happens you cant relax. It doesn't hurt just puts me on edge like i have a small electrical current running through me.

yes i couldn't think how to describe it and when it happens you cant relax. It doesn't hurt just puts me on edge like i have a small electrical current running through me.

Yes, exactly. No pain at all, just an internal feeling of electricity and a kind of hyped up feeling. It makes me want to run around. Although it sounds trivial, it’s not a nice feeling. I got it the other day and it made me feel almost panicky.

Yes, exactly. No pain at all, just an internal feeling of electricity and a kind of hyped up feeling. It makes me want to run around. Although it sounds trivial, it’s not a nice feeling. I got it the other day and it made me feel almost panicky.
Yes not nice at all. Very uncomfortable and cant sit or lie still when it happens. Like you said makes you want to move and shake it off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back