Do you ever have a wobble ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie01

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Today i have felt so down and have had 3 fits of hard crying , i am still not sleeping even with new meds from doctor, my skin is so sore for no.reason and is getting me down. Went and had a snuggle with my bunny rabbits and that made me feel better. Am concerned that i am going back to work next week and don't know how i will cope with working and not sleeping. Doctor said on Thursday when she rang me that the tablets i am taking would knock out a bull so can't understand why it isn't working on me x

When I go away from home in my van I have noticed that the first night away I sleep soundly for 12 hours or more.
Could there be something which is preventing you sleeping soundly?

A comfortable bed can make all the difference to a good nights sleep.
I always remember Gloria Hunniford say the 2 most important things are comfortable shoes and a comfortable bed as you spend half your life in each.

Today i have felt so down and have had 3 fits of hard crying , i am still not sleeping even with new meds from doctor, my skin is so sore for no.reason and is getting me down. Went and had a snuggle with my bunny rabbits and that made me feel better. Am concerned that i am going back to work next week and don't know how i will cope with working and not sleeping. Doctor said on Thursday when she rang me that the tablets i am taking would knock out a bull so can't understand why it isn't working on me x
I'm sorry your feeling this way, it's so frustrating when you carnt sleep and exhaust you, I hope you can get some, when I have periods like that I have a sleep routine, but I wish you well

A wobble with all of this is natural, like you I find sleep impossible, mainly due to pain, really hope your dr gives you more support so you can get back to your normal routine x

When I go away from home in my van I have noticed that the first night away I sleep soundly for 12 hours or more.
Could there be something which is preventing you sleeping soundly?
We went to Wales last week and had a lovely bed there, but still didn't sleep more than 1-2 hours a night, and this is with sleeping tablets x

I'm sorry your feeling this way, it's so frustrating when you carnt sleep and exhaust you, I hope you can get some, when I have periods like that I have a sleep routine, but I wish you well
Thank you, i think i am just making myself worse, been crying quite a lot today too, think i just need to get my big girl pants on and give myself a good talking too x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back