Do I need to see my DN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Since i had my cold last week (i am over it now) my levels have crept up and seem to have 'stuck' ie they don't drop down as quickly as they used to, i have notiiced this trend just before i had my cold and i put it down to that but now they still are not as low as they were. Does anyone know why this is happening? do i need to see my DN? my 2nd HbA1c is not until June and my weight loss is going great, i have lost 2 stones since last October so i am confused as to what is happing with my levels, help :confused:

Since i had my cold last week (i am over it now) my levels have crept up and seem to have 'stuck' ie they don't drop down as quickly as they used to, i have notiiced this trend just before i had my cold and i put it down to that but now they still are not as low as they were. Does anyone know why this is happening? do i need to see my DN? my 2nd HbA1c is not until June and my weight loss is going great, i have lost 2 stones since last October so i am confused as to what is happing with my levels, help :confused:

carina i reckon its probably the cold still around, mine lingered for a couple of weeks after i thought i was over it !
I would probably keep checking for a bit more and if still going unexplainingly up see the DNxx good luck ..NOT FAIR is it ???especially as your doing so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back