Dissertation Research - please help if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriet.eliza

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I am Harriet.
I am currently a Psychology student at Oxford Brookes University going into my final year of study. I am researching how parents/guardians are impacted by caring for children with type 1 diabetes, particularly in relation to their sleep patterns and if this has an impact on families. I am type 1 diabetic myself and it is this which sparked my interest in the topic type 1 diabetes and sleep.

This post reaches you as a member of this group, to see if any parents/caregivers of children with type 1 diabetes (aged 0-18 years) would spend around 20 minutes maximum completing my questionnaire for my dissertation project. I would really appreciate it if you could. The research has been approved by the Oxford Brookes Psychology Research Ethics Committee.

If you would like to take part then please click on the link below to find out full details about the study.

Thankyou in advance.”

This has been approved by @Cherrelle DUK

Hi Harriet,

I am the Secretary of a local Diabetes UK Group near to Oxford (Aylesbury Vale Diabetes UK Group), if you can send me an e-mail to aylesburyvale.diabetes@outlook.com, inviting the group members to participate in your research and copy your post into the e-mail, I will circulate it around the group on e-mail and Facebook.

Regards.

Tim.

Timothy J. Henshaw
Secretary
Aylesbury Vale Diabetes UK Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back