discount at medical shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a code from the email. My code was 'news1' so should work for everyone.

If you spend just under ?15 it's better to buy something else to push it up to ?15, like glucotabs, because then you get free p+p, otherwise it will end up costing something like ?17!

You need a code from the email. My code was 'news1' so should work for everyone.

If you spend just under ?15 it's better to buy something else to push it up to ?15, like glucotabs, because then you get free p+p, otherwise it will end up costing something like ?17!

Are you sure you're not from Yorkshire?:D😉

I'm not sure what you mean?! Are Yorkshire people a bit tight or something? lol I'm just a poor student 😉

The Yorkshireman's Motto

'Ear all, see all, say nowt,
Eat all, sup all, pay nowt,
And if ever tha does owt fo' nowt,
Allus do it fo' thi sen!

Students are honarary Yorkshiremen/women!:D😉

The Yorkshireman's Motto

'Ear all, see all, say nowt,
Eat all, sup all, pay nowt,
And if ever tha does owt fo' nowt,
Allus do it fo' thi sen!

Students are honarary Yorkshiremen/women!:D😉

lol good motto, i only understood half of it though, that's as bad as text speak!!

but seriously... why pay ?17 when you can pay ?15 and get some glucotabs?! 😉

lol good motto, i only understood half of it though, that's as bad as text speak!!

but seriously... why pay ?17 when you can pay ?15 and get some glucotabs?! 😉

I was just noting on your ability to spot an extra money saving opportunity! Use the force, katie, use the force...

obi-wan460.jpg

Fab, just put an order in 🙂

I was just noting on your ability to spot an extra money saving opportunity! Use the force, katie, use the force...

obi-wan460.jpg

With his words of wisdom, I am going to start calling Northener Obi Wan can Noble

Thanks for the link Bev, I'm from way down south and like a bargain too...

Or perhpas we should call him Luke lively!

Thanks for link Bev. My bookmarks folder is beginning to groan from links form this site. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back