disappearing insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
grrr...i had my insulin pen last night, i remember bringing it upstairs and now i can't find it anywhere!! i've checked all the usual places it would be and it's still not there.

i think i have an elf in my house who steals things (like the housekeys i've never found!!)

anyone else ever misplace things and spend ages looking for them?!

grrr...i had my insulin pen last night, i remember bringing it upstairs and now i can't find it anywhere!! i've checked all the usual places it would be and it's still not there.

i think i have an elf in my house who steals things (like the housekeys i've never found!!)

90% of my life is spent looking for things in my house and never finding them !! I'm still looking for my passport which I put in a safe place grrrr 😡

I misplace things all the time. I lost my sunglasses months ago...:D

i've resorted to my spare pen and a new vial of insulin...i'm really annoyed because i'd just put a new vial in my proper pen...grr!

My friend lost her handbag on the bus to the pub silly moo... Guess who (the only sober person in the pub) got volunteered to take her to the hospital to get some more insulin.... (She was on her last lot of insulin and her chemists was closed.)
Yep it was little old me.

I get sick of walking into a room or going upstairs and cant remember what I was going in or up for....:confused:

Heidi
xx:D

I get sick of walking into a room or going upstairs and cant remember what I was going in or up for....:confused:

Heidi
xx:D

I've done that a few times! The worst time was when I broke my leg and getting up the stairs was such a palaver that you really wanted it to be worthwhile - so even if I forgot the reason I'd make sure I did something useful so the journey wasn't wasted!🙄

I've done that a few times! The worst time was when I broke my leg and getting up the stairs was such a palaver that you really wanted it to be worthwhile - so even if I forgot the reason I'd make sure I did something useful so the journey wasn't wasted!🙄

Hehehehe...I will have to remember that..I ususally walk out of the room or back downstairs only to suddenly remember and have to go back....mmmmm😱

Heidi
xx🙂

Shiv, have you found your pen yet?!?

no!! i can't understand where it is, at all. it would either be in my bag, on my dresser or on the bookshelf. i suppose i could have put it somewhere else but i have no idea!

i'm using my spare pen now until i find the bugger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back