Dipping in

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Wow...I haven't been properly online for a couple of days, and I've got three pages of posts to catch up on (and a lot of drama, it appears :().

I possibly won't be online very much for the next few days - I'm stage managing a production of The Taming of the Shrew, which opens tomorrow night.

http://www.mootedtheatre.com - if you're within reach of York or Harrogate, I highly recommend trying to come see a performance, for the record.

I doubt I've been on here long enough for anyone to notice if I disappeared for a while, but hey, just so you all know - and it gives me a chance to plug the show.

Heat and busy days make hard to handle levels though!

New blog is up, for anyone following it. Comments over there are very welcome 🙂

xx

Hope everything goes well with the production! I wish I was in the York/Harrogate area - it's lovely up there!🙂

Hope it all goes great with the production , of course we notice when you aint around we are all like a big family here haha x

good luck with the show, let us know how it goes, do you do the production or act?

Julie x

Hope the play goes ok, and of course you were missed! The heat is playing havoc with lots of people at the moment - i am reducing Alex's levemir by about a quarter!🙂Bev

Hope the show goes well. If I lived near enough I'd come and see it.

Heat is playinh havoc here too. You were missed.

Hope the show goes well! will catch up with your blog later. I have been dipping in and out the past few days as I should be doing other important work related stuff, but can't stay away!

Hi , Good Luck with the production and I hope all goes well !! :D:D:D

Nice to hear from you - I've been away too - quite near Harrogate would you believe (Leeds and Farsley) to neice's wedding, then back to Center Parcs in Thetford. Hope the production goes well and you get some good audiences.

hope the opening night goes without a hitch 2night x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back