Diet drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thought I would just mention that today I bought Sainsburys diet cloudy lemonade, really nice, well chilled over ice.

So, that along with Sainsburys diet ginger beer, are nice alternatives to cola diet drinks

Thanks for that Hazel, my dad has always liked Sainsburys diet lemonade... x

Tesco also do diet shandy and fanta lemon is lovely. I have also started drinking diet ginger ale which i like alot.🙂🙂

Ive started having sugar free dandelion and burdock and sasparella, got to have some variety water is starting to grate on me.

Nice to know theres alternatives to diet coke , coke zero etc , it always feels like thats the only diabetic alternative when trying to buy a diet drink in a newsagents :(

being a veteran i have a huge list of diet drinks 🙂
sainsburys do
fruit crush (diet) pinapple and grapefruit...tastes like lilt
fruit crush (diet) orange twist...that one is gorgeous!!!
cloudy lemonade (diet)
dandilion and burdock (diet)
ginger beer (diet)
dr peper zero
also for kids..diet..cherryaid/orangeaid/lime aid

tescos also have some good ones , much the same but thier value stuff is also diet unlike sainsburys

plus loads of flavoured waters and spakling flavoured waters...beware of the saisburys ones though...they have natural fruit sugar in and you will need to bolus for those ones

i personally like all the above plus i make my own mixture of diet vimto and diet lemonade ... thats yummy 🙂

coke zero and dr pepper zero are my favourites but I will drink other diet drinks

being a veteran i have a huge list of diet drinks 🙂
sainsburys do
fruit crush (diet) pinapple and grapefruit...tastes like lilt
fruit crush (diet) orange twist...that one is gorgeous!!!
cloudy lemonade (diet)
dandilion and burdock (diet)
ginger beer (diet)
dr peper zero
also for kids..diet..cherryaid/orangeaid/lime aid

tescos also have some good ones , much the same but thier value stuff is also diet unlike sainsburys

plus loads of flavoured waters and spakling flavoured waters...beware of the saisburys ones though...they have natural fruit sugar in and you will need to bolus for those ones

i personally like all the above plus i make my own mixture of diet vimto and diet lemonade ... thats yummy 🙂

great selection there for a kids party Bex lol x

thanks for all of these suggestions guys 🙂
steffie may i ask where you get ur diet sasparella from ? id love to try some 🙂 thanks
xxx

Ive started having sugar free dandelion and burdock and sasparella, got to have some variety water is starting to grate on me.

I love dandelion and burdock got some sugar free at the weekend. Cloudy lemonade with ice sounds good as well

thanks for all of these suggestions guys 🙂
steffie may i ask where you get ur diet sasparella from ? id love to try some 🙂 thanks
xxx

Hi there kitten i get it from morrisons it comes in a glass bottle and is made my barr who also do ginger beer, irn bru and D&B it is about ?1.50ish a bottle

oooh ty very much steffie 🙂 i love morrisons i think it is really good 🙂 xxx

oooh ty very much steffie 🙂 i love morrisons i think it is really good 🙂 xxx

You're more then welcome, mine is what you call one of the "larger" stores so if you dont have one of them near you it might be a bit more difficult to get the diet variety..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back